At Sandymount Pet Hospital we appreciate that if your companion requires a surgical procedure, this can be a worrying time for you. However, your pet couldn’t be in better hands with us.
Our practice has been awarded ‘hospital’ status (the highest level of accreditation) by the Council of Ireland. That means we meet a number of strict regulations set by the authorities, including:
- Providing sterile preparation and operating areas
- Providing isolation facilities
- Using specialist lighting
- Offering an extensive range of orthopaedic equipment and implants
- Using the most up-to-date anaesthetic techniques and monitoring equipment
As a result of our fully equipped operating theatre we are able to offer a range of operations including neutering and a number of soft tissue and orthopaedic (bone) procedures.